Freeway 6.0.3 Release Notes
21st of February, 2013IMPORTANT: Note that some fixes described below refer to problems on specific operating systems or unique configurations only, and are unlikely to have adversely affected the user experience of the majority of our users. Should you encounter unexpected behavior at any time, please contact Softpress Support who will be able to advise further.
CRASHES AND ERRORS
- Fixed a crash that could occur when multiple table-positioned boxes were stacked on top of each other
- Corrected a misspelling of "Using Freeway" in the French localization
- The Simple Site Search Action respects the case of description meta tags
- E-Buy and E-Review Buttons now work when used with form buttons
- Fixed a problem where Standalone Actions (for example Carousel Text Tab) would lose item references when the document was opened
- The Mobile Redirect Action no longer redirects IE and Firefox on Windows to the tablet page
- All images in the edit resources dialog can now be edited/located.
- Fixed a problem that could prevent images with minimum heights from being resized vertically
- Custom padding dialog now tabs appropriately from text field to text field.
- Fixed a problem that caused Use Master Settings to get turned off incorrectly for inflow items
- Inline Actions that have been read from pre-6 documents can now have their sizes reset to their natural size by giving them fixed width/height
- Fixed a problem that sometimes caused the last line of overflowed text in a CSS item to not be published
- Fixed an issue that prevented "Always Allow" working for Keychain passwords under Snow Leopard
- Fixed duplicated menu shortcuts for all localizations
- Fixed an issue which prevented the Using Freeway manual being opened from the Italian Help menu
- XHTML output does not wrap HTML comments around style sections
- XHTML output includes xml:lang
- Freeway Express has a label checkbox