Navigation Popup Action
13th of February, 2013Type of Action: Standalone Action (to use it, either click and hold on the Freeway tool, choose the Action from the list and draw an item on the page OR go to Insert>Action Item and choose the Action from the list).
What the Action can do: This Action lets you do the following:
- It lets you create a popup or a scrollable list of up to 20 links to other pages where the visitor can click and choose any item in the popup/list to visit that page.
With the item selected on your page, you can see the options in the Actions palette:
- Target: This popup lets you choose from three options. Whole window will display the linked page in the same browser window or tab; New Window will display the linked page in a new browser window (or tab, depending on the visitor's browser preferences); and Other makes the This is page Other Target field below become active so you can specify that you would like to display the linked content inside a specified frame within your frameset.
- CSS Style Name:
- Other Target: This option is only active if Other has been chosen in the Target popup (so you can enter the name of the frame of your frameset inside which you would like to display the linked content).
- Next Option: Lets you define the next link that shows in the popup menu after a link has been chosen.
- Option 1 …20: Each of these is a name that appears in the popup when displayed in the browser. For example, if you want the first item in the popup to call up the links page, then you can set Option 1 to “Links”.
- Url 1 … 20: Each of these is a link to open up when the corresponding item is chosen in the popup when the site is viewed in the browser.
- Reset: Clears the default country and resets the country list to its default list (ie, before any edits or additions in the Edit Countries dialog).